Air atomising nozzles use the energy in compressed air to produce highly atomized sprays at flowrates as low as 1.0 litre/hour made up of droplets of approx 20 micron. These nozzles are suitable for applications such as dust control, product coating and cooling, humidification and odour control.
SPXA SPRAY SET – UPS
SPXA air atomizing nozzles produce eight very different types of sprays, depending on which interchangeable air and fluid caps are selected. The spray type and flow rate are determined by the ‘set-up’ – a specific combination of one air cap and one fluid cap.
• Highly Atomised Sprays at low flows
• Pressure Fed Internal and External mix set-up available
• Siphon fed version available
• Full Cone and Flat Fan patterns available with different spray angle
• External mix allows spraying of viscous liquids (ie oil/chemicals)
• Nozzles are available with a non-drip and clean out/shut off assemblies
• Precise metering of the liquid flow rate
• Minimum/max flow rate 1.0 litre per hour – 80 litres per min
303 Stainless Steel – 316 Stainless Steel, Nickel Plated Brass
For an application where a product needs to be coated while moving on a conveyor, flat fan air atomizing nozzles can be used to create a fine mist spray to gain an even coverage of the products.