Innovative engineering has resulted in the creation of an effective solution for odour control. The atomiser uses a revolutionary misting system that is more powerful and effective than most nozzle based systems.
The atomiser uses two opposing meshes that slice up the water into tiny droplets. The result is no blockages and droplets at an optimum uniform size to suppress odours even in the most challenging environments.
Already being used in a range of industrial and utility businesses, the atomiser is providing a range of important benefits to users:
- Although using leading edge technology the atomiser is simple to use and requires little maintenance.
- Each atomiser can cover an impressive 20 metre range, stretching over a full 180 degree.
- By producing optimum droplet size the atomiser actually uses less water and power than other systems.
- The atomiser leaves the ground virtually dry, allowing it to be used both inside and out.
- Never blocks no need for filters.
- Uses less water than most nozzle systems.
- Gives greater spray coverage.
The atomiser head works by pumping water through two opposing meshes spinning at 12,000 rpm which pulverises the liquid into an incredible 238 billion droplets per litre. The droplets are mono-dispersed (all the same size) at a carefully computed size enabling them to combine most effectively with odour molecules.
Atomisers can be fitted with an oscillating motor. This turns the head gently to and fro through a user-defined arch of up to 180 degree. The effect is to create a permanent mist for as long as the unit is switched on.
WALL MOUNTED DESCRIPTION
This unit is secured to walls using either rawl bolts or clamps, the static wall mounted atomiser gives a linear spray of between 20 and 25 metres with a 10 degree diameter. This unit can also be fitted with an optional extra oscillating kit, which increases the spray coverage to 180°.
FLOOR MOUNTED DESCRIPTION
The floor mounted unit stands 2.5 metres high and is secured to either a concrete base or similar fixed level surface using rawl bolts or clamps, the floor mounted atomiser gives a linear spray of between 20 ““ 25 metres with a 10 degree diameter. This unit can also be fitted with an optional extra oscillating kit, which increases the spray coverage to 180 degree.
The wall mounted atomiser can be located internally or externally, when used in conjunction with Airopure „¢ odour control agent this equipment becomes most effective.