Automated Spraying Systems
Sealpump’s Automated Variable Spraying Systems offer an advanced and self-contained control package which enables extremely accurate control over the spraying of liquids and more viscous solutions in many spray applications in the food and baking industry.
Each spraying system comes complete with precision spray nozzles selected specifically for each application, fluid delivery system and variable spray controller complete with HMI touch screen panel.
The automated spraying system is available with pre-set spraying software allowing for easy operator use and complete automation which can be linked to your production/process machinery or software meaning that you’ll be up and running quickly and seeing the benefits.
Our tailored spraying systems allow customers to greatly improve their processes in applications such as coating, cooling, cleaning and humidification while gaining quick payback by:
- Minimising Labour Costs
- Controlling waste product & eliminating overspray
- Increasing production speed & product quality
Every enquiry and application is treated on an individual basis and Sealpump’s team of sales engineers work closely with each customer to tailor a solution and system to match your needs.
Should you require a more basic control system, we offer a manual control system, while not compromising on spray performance. This system requires the operator to manually input and regulate the spray pressures etc. This does not offer the pre-set spray programs, software and complete automation of other models, but it does reduce cost significantly for applications where a more basic solution can be used.
The overall aim of our systems is to improve product quality and control, reduce costs and control wastage, while increasing profitability, and delivering a complete and integrated spraying solution.
- Improve product quality and control
- Controlled costs
- Less wasted product
- Increase profitability
- Easy operation and maintenance
- Automation of production Line
- Complete integration into each production line/process
- Cost effective solutions
- Each system tailored to the customer’s requirements
- Unique pre-set spray program
- Integrated software program
- HMI touch screen controls
- Mounting and trolley options
- Food grade material component option
- Spray control cabinet IP65 rated
- System status shown on touch screen panel
- Easy to use, step by step controls
- Automatically adjusting flow and spray coverage to suit individual products.
- Heated nozzles, headers, pressure vessels and delivery line options with controllable heating panel
- Different mounting and cabinet options available
Showing all 8 results