A Well-Designed Heated Spray System
Controls temperature from supply to application
Applying viscous liquids or coatings that need to be temperature controlled pose challenges for many processes, however, with a well-designed spray solution, these challenges can be overcome and processes improved.
We can provide spray nozzles and systems for applications such as coating confectionary with chocolate, spraying butter and oils onto baked goods, applying glazes such as egg and tiger glaze and spaying wax products
As well as selecting the correct nozzle type, Sealpump can then ensure that the spray controller, delivery lines and associated components complement the existing process line, liquid type and production conditions.
For applications where the liquid requires accurate temperature control in order to apply it evenly, we can design and supply a solution that is fully temperature controlled from process start, through the delivery process and even heated nozzles and spray headers.
- Spraying slack wax products to coat fertiliser products
- Applying chocolate coatings
- Heated fluid movement and transfer systems
- Spraying egg glaze
- Spraying tiger glaze
- Applying butter and margarine to bread products
- Cake decoration
- Increases production speed
- Improved product quality
- Improved consistency of product
- Reduces waste of expensive coatings and ingredients
- Systems can be fully controlled with no cold spots
- Products can be cooled or heated
- Controlled systems are not affected by change in outside temperature
- Accurate control of flow & liquid Viscosity