Humidity Control in Textile Production
Sealpump, Experts in Humidification Systems
Humidity Control for the Textile Industry
Severe dust and production issues are frequently present during production in the textile industry. Static build-up, dust, breakages can be common place if the atmosphere becomes too dry. Heat generated by machinery contributes to the problems, which need to be combated by putting moisture back into the atmosphere.
Correct humidity levels maintain materials at their standard weights and give greater reliability when cutting and producing garments. Reduction in static electricity plus added moisture yarns give additional strength and reduce brittleness and weakness making materials more manageable and increasing production speeds.
The use of our dry fog or micro drop humidification technology along with our accurate control help to reduce airborne dust and cool the workplace providing more comfortable working conditions.
Problems caused by low humidity in textile production:
- Static Generation – causes product quality issues and production delays due extra maintenance downtime
- Product change – low humidity in storage/processing reduces moisture content in the textile
- Increase in dust
- Hot Dry Environment for staff
Advantages of Humidification:
- More efficient production
- Reduced dust in the atmosphere
- Results in higher product quality
- More comfortable environment