Select 4 – Recirculating / Model V 1000
- This system is preferred for use in particular with materials which will settle out or dry quickly. This is why these materials are kept in circulation. A dual diaphragm pump is used for this purpose.
- This is a small spray system with a material pressure tank, to apply about 70,000 dots (dots 5 mm in diameter) or 4,500 meters of lines (5 mm wide)
- Simple operation, low maintenance
- For dots of from 3 to 30 mm in diameter
- A solenoid valve is used to trigger the spray gun. WALTHER PILOT can also deliver the controls, upon request.
- We would be happy to provide planning and assembly services, right through to integrating the system into your assembly line.
- Marking spray gun, Model 20-365, with pull rod for manual activation (e.g. for spray trials), recirculating version Body: nickel-plated brass; nozzle and needle: stainless steel; nozzle sizes: 0.3, 0.5, 0.8, 1.0, 1.2, 1.5 mm in diameter
- MDG 1 material pressure tank, 1,100 ml, stainless steel, max. 3 bar, recirculating version
- Solenoid valve, 3-port, 2-position, 24 V DC; other voltages available
- Solenoid valve, 2-port, 2-position, 24 V DC; other voltages available
- MBP 2812 diaphragm pump Acetyl (other versions possible)
- Pneumatic control cabinet with pressure gauge To connect one pressure tank, one marking gun, one diaphragm pump
- Hose kit (2 meters), incl. fittings for both the air and material hoses
- Holders for marking guns
- Agitators and fill level measurement sensors
- Color sensors and measurement transducers to monitor functions
- Control cabinets / pneumatic control cabinets n Integration of the system into your assembly line
- Compressed air manifold instead of pneumatic controls
Depending on production requirements, material delivery to a marking system may comprise multiple material pressure tanks and diaphragm pumps. We will work out a concept customized to suit your operations.
MDG 2 (1,800 ml), MDG 3 (2,500 ml), MDG 4 (3,100 ml) tanks or tanks from the LDG series may be used instead of the MDG 1 material pressure tank.