Flat Fan Nozzles
Flat fan nozzles ensure a uniform distribution of liquids as either a flat or sheet type spray. We offer a wide range of flow rates and pressures with spray angles available from 0° (solid stream) to 145°.
All flat fan nozzles benefit benefit from an unobstructed flow passage thus minimising clogging potential.
- Evaluate your specific spraying application and implement a regular nozzle maintenance plan.
- Use nozzle strainers or in line filters to reduce nozzle blockage.
- Use adjustable pipe clamp assemblies for quick, precise nozzle orientation.
- Monitor flow rate and pressure to detect wear, loss of pressure and or increase in flow confirms nozzle wear.
- A sudden pressure increase usually results in blocked nozzles.
- Contact our office for further assistance and to reduce operating costs through precision spray technology.
Showing all 7 results