Odour Control Systems
As environmental standards become ever more stringent, the onus is on companies to stay ahead and look for ways of improving the manufacturing processes and the environments around them.
Sealpump Engineering can provide unique methods of controlling odours that arise through manufacturing and ensure that any waste produced, such as gases, can be cleared of any odours that could cause complaints. Sealpump can work with you to eliminate any odour problems your process may cause, from initial site survey to system design, install and on-going chemical supply and support. Our Dry Fog spray technology can be used in conjunction with the market leading AiroPure odour control agent.
Unlike alternative odour control additives, AiroPure’s sophisticated science means it combines physically with the odour molecules and destroys them completely. AiroPure is available as an odourless product or now with new ‘Fresh’ or ‘Berry’ fragrance.
- 100% biodegradable
- Environmentally friendly
- Non-hazardous, non-irritant and safe under CHIP, COSHH, REACH
- Recognised as safe in the food industry
- Non-acidic or caustic
- Low dosage rates
- Ideal for use with dry fog nozzle technology
- Systems can be mounted in stacks or chimneys
- Head space spraying at a concentration of 500:1 with water
- Direct spray onto waste material at a concentration of 50:1
- Control of legionella as low as 150:1 with water